The Allied Restoration Contractors Difference
We offer a pressure-free experience to our customers. We simply provide the information, answer your questions, and let you make your own decision without pushing and prodding. We also make the rest of the process a breeze by providing expert guidance on colors and materials, and making sure you are informed every step of the way. This will help you meet your standards of quality, and get something that fits your style, while staying within your budget!
Our mission is to make sure that at the end of the day you’re thrilled with the new look of your home and fully satisfied with the quality work offered by Allied Restoration Contractors. The company was established in 2010 by George Musa, who has over 23 years of experience in roofing, siding, restoration, and insurance claims.
We offer a variety of siding products and styles to help you achieve the look you want.
Types of Siding Offered
- Vinyl Siding
- Composite Siding
- Vertical Siding
- Architectural Siding
- Cement Fiber Siding
- Cedar Shake Siding
- Aluminum Siding
- Steel Siding
We are proud to stand behind our siding work with warranties. Allied Restoration Contractors provides a 1-year workmanship warranty on all siding projects, and because we follow manufacturer codes for quality work we’re able to provide limited lifetime manufacturer warranties as well!
Do I need new siding? Benefits:
Upgrading your home’s siding can have many benefits. Here are a few to mention:
- Better siding means better energy efficiency for your home, saving you money on electricity
- Less maintenance and cleaning is required on certain types of siding, while still looking great
- Better curb appeal and an updated look to your home
- Increase your home’s value
A Siding Project Well Done
There are many small items that can be neglected by siding contractors. These items can turn into bigger issues later on. We take pride in our quality of craftmanship, and the little things we get right that leave you with a better quality siding job that will last. Here are some specific extra steps we take to ensure a job well done:
- We leave slight flexibility while installing vinyl siding to account for natural expansion and contraction as weather changes. This helps avoid warping and buckling, allowing your siding to last longer!
- We leave very slight gaps where needed, allowing moisture to escape and prevent rot to the sheathing beneath the siding
- We let siding drop slightly below the sheathing to prevent water buildup underneath
- We take precise measurements and make clean cuts to ensure the highest aesthetic appeal and energy efficiency performance.
- We install a quality weather-resistant barrier that keeps water out and lets water vapor escape from the house!
If you want a contractor who will carefully listen to your needs and let you make an informed decision without being pushy, look no further than Allied Restoration Contractors. We are happy to perform an inspection free of charge and an estimate for new siding work. Use the form below or call us directly for help.
Request a call below, or click here to contact us and leave a message.